TREVI GODS & TRANSPORT / OSLO / AUTUMN 2011
We'll move whatever you want, whoever you want, where ever you want. Quickly, safely, surely. No questions asked.
Between a forgotten plague cemetery and a chocolate factory, you'll find a moving agency. Boxes, lamps, clothes, letters and furniture find themselves here, between one place and the other. In the state of in-between-ness a story trickles through; a story that precisely this corner of the city has gathered; the story a moving load carries.
Trevi Gods og Transport has been made in close cooperation with scenographer Lea Basch and actors Joanna Magierecka, Halvor Wilhelm Valle, Harald Kolaas and Alva de Wangen.
TREVI GODS & TRANSPORT
- Conception and direction: Claire de Wangen
- Scenographer and costumes: Lea Basch
- Actors: Joanna Magierecka, Halvor Wilhelm Valle, Harald Kolaas og Alva de Wangen
- Sewing: Fredrik Floen
- Pr : Sunniva Dring
- Internet pr: Arne Andreas Opheim
- Photography/lighting design: Morten Bendiksen
- A big thank you to: Signhild Meen Wærsted, Tiril Bryn, Geir Backe Altern, Thomas Bendiksen, Tilman van Tankeren, Marianne Stranger, Jone Fjellstad, Sørensens og Rosa, Haraldrud gjenbruksstasjon, Fretex.
- With support from: Norsk Kulturråd.